A solid-state laser that is capable of producing infrared short wavelengths. It has the ability to penetrate deep into the skin and is easily absorbed by hemoglobin and melanin chromophores. Nano-electrode ND Yag is a construction crystal pumped by a high-intensity bulb in a resonator (a hole that can strengthen the laser ) Placed. By creating a variable pulse length and a suitable spot size, it can significantly transmit heat to the skin and skin tissues such as large blood vessels and vascular lesions.
In addition, the laser heats the deep follicles of the hair while not damaging the skin. So it's the ideal choice for dark skin, especially skin types 5 and 6.
Application of ND YAG Laser Device
- Simple laser application using intelligent optical fibers
- Adjustable point between 3 and 10 mm
- The probes are cooled with the semiconductive module and can keep the treatment room completely cool
- Protects from damage to the epidermis
- It receives a 300-millimeter power supply and provides high-power output at high frequencies, resulting in high stability, long service life and excellent treatment results.
Advantages of Laser ND YAG
What sets the ND YAG laser's long pulses apart?
- تسریع در درمان و مناسب بودن اندازه نقطه کانونی
- It is very suitable for removing excess hair and in addition to removing skin pigment.
- The best and most suitable option for skin types